Hôtel: Conservatorium Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Conservatorium Hotel is located in the heart of Amsterdam’s famous fashion and museum district, adjacent to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum and the city’s luxury retail district, the P.C. Hooftstraat. With eight floors and 129 rooms and suites, guests can choose from spacious deluxe rooms up to a penthouse suite, featuring state-of-the-art in-room technology and large marble bathrooms. Access to the hotel’s 10,764-square-foot Akasha gym and spa is complimentary, and exquisite food is offered in the Brasserie and Lounge, as well as in the Asian-inspired restaurant Taiko and Tunes Bar, a trendy hot spot.
Travel available from now - 27 March 2018.
- Four nights’ accommodation in Junior Suite or above
- Fourth night FREE
- Upgrade at time of arrival, if available
- Continental breakfast for two daily
- $100 spa services credit, once during stay
- Early check-in/late checkout, if available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT-US!