Hotel: Vidago Palace *****
Hidden in the woods about an hour outside Porto, Vidago Palace is utterly enchanting. The 70-room hotel first opened in 1910, when King Carlos wanted a luxury spa near Vidago’s legendary waters. In 1936, the estate added a nine-hole golf course and earned a place among Europe’s most prestigious resorts.
A four-year renovation in the late-2000s completely revamped the Palace’s spa, transforming it into a Zen-inspired minimalist space. The golf course, rebuilt from scratch, is now tournament ready, and the Grand Ballroom — once the world’s largest — has been reinvented as a captivating restaurant.
- 10% discount in our Best Available rate for a minimum of 2 nights stay- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- A complimentary round of golf ( for up to two people, per room, including greens fees and cart rental, once during stay)
- A cooking class or a wine tasting for up two people, once during the stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT-US!